• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:23:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 858
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 860
Total: 860

Friday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2015, 06:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Coffee is so good this morn'n...MMMmmm    A much cooler, and dryer, day here...we'll get a few outside things done today  ;D ..I might even cut the grass..LOL...if the mower will handle it ??... ;D

..this afternoon will be chill time.......or is there a granddaughter birthday party ??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good here today also. After coffee and breakfast it will go downhill pretty fast as I have a dental appointment to pull some wisdom teeth. That will plain suck but I've gotten away with them this long and now they are starting to cause me problems. ::) :( Now to go give the gorgeous fry from Jon and my young Koi a good feeding before I feed myself. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Scratch the B-day party, it's tomorrow.... ;D....that's good because I want to do some water changes today...

Willie, good luck with the dentist....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Good luck with the dental work Willie.  I've put off the wisdom teeth removal also. I've been warned about what happened with yours. How many are you having removed and will the removal be done all at once or at separate appointments?

Nice cool morning right now. Today's high will be a very comfortable 73. Love it.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Yep, good luck at the dentists office Willie.  I kept my wisdom teeth until the bottom ones had bonded to my jaw bone.  Best drugs I ever had the day they chiseled them out.  LOL

Overcast and 70 here.  Rain forecast for the next 8 days.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 19, 2015, 10:26:14 AM
Yep, good luck at the dentists office Willie.  I kept my wisdom teeth until the bottom ones had bonded to my jaw bone.  Best drugs I ever had the day they chiseled them out.  LOL

Overcast and 70 here. Rain forecast for the next 8 days.

Dennis

LOL...that'll keep those rain barrels full...yup.  ;D

..almost 11 AM here.....64 deg's and sunny with a nice light breeze..........luv'n it folks.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Thanks everybody.  They only took out 1 tooth because it was big and there was lots of blood. I said no to having the second one pulled. ???  I also went straight from the numbing medicine to the pain meds so I still don't know how much it will hurt. ::)
Willie

LizStreithorst

Sorry, Willie.  Hope the pain isn't too bad.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Thanks Liz. If it does not get worse than it is now then it's OK. Just want the bleeding to stop. ::)
Willie

Mugwump

It shouldn't get worse, it'll clot up in a bit, if it hasn't already?....I always drank hot coffee (carefully) after the oral works...seemed to keep the pain down a lot...ah, but those good med's  ;D....that's when I got my sleep in... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 19, 2015, 03:00:31 PM
It shouldn't get worse, it'll clot up in a bit, if it hasn't already?....I always drank hot coffee (carefully) after the oral works...seemed to keep the pain down a lot...ah, but those good med's  ;D....that's when I got my sleep in... ;D

This guy sucked with dispensing the meds. He only gave me 10 Percocets and they were the weakest kind. ??? If I have to do this again I will go dentist shopping. :o lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2015, 03:25:43 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 19, 2015, 03:00:31 PM

This guy sucked with dispensing the meds. He only gave me 10 Percocets and they were the weakest kind. ??? If I have to do this again I will go dentist shopping. :o lol

Call him and tell him that they're not working.....he'll bump em up....
Jon