• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:57:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

Wednesday's coffee....MMMmmm

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2015, 05:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Coffee's great !!...more rain, not so much.....but I did got the front mowed yesterday  ;D  We have had a couple of g'sons that we've been picking up and taking to 'day camp' for a few days...their Mom is a teacher and has a three say conference going on now. These two are wonderful crazy little guys....LOL...it's a joy being with them for a bit.......eat like they were born with two butts.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Looks like we're all set for several hours of steady rain.  I'll have lots of happy fish by lunch time!

Dennis

Barb

Please send us some of your excess rain.  Today 95 here and bone dry.  I am losing lots of flowers from the high heat and not enough water, even though I water daily.  Our AC runs non stop.  And it isn't even summer yet!
Barb

wsantia1

Great weather on tap here today. Sunshine, low humidity, temps in the low 80s make me very happy. Coffee real good today too. A little putzing downstairs today but not much else. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Much needed relief from the heat here.  First day in two weeks that it hasn't been a scorcher.  Humidity is still sky high with the rain, but it's a cool 67 degrees.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Ron Sower

Here it's going to get mid 70s and partly sunny, no rain.

Today is aquarium shuffling day. I'm going up to Everett today to pick up a 55g that a person is getting rid of. I'm going to borrow my old van to go get it. I'm glad it's still in the neighborhood and owned by one of my friends! On the way up to Everett, I'm going to drop an old 55g off at a pals house in Seattle. On the way back I'm going to stop at one of my favorite LFS and use my gift cert from winning in the Home Show and get some frozen daphnia for my little guys in the glass boxes.

I plan to get back in time to take Miss Lucy out for a nice dinner by the water at a fancy-smanchy restaurant for her birthday today.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Today is Doug's birthday also.  I made breakfast for him...later grilling steaks then even later its a trip to a neat little roadside ice cream stand.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Happy birthday Doug & Lucy.  Sounds like you two are having a fantastic day!!!

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 17, 2015, 10:31:26 AM
Happy birthday Doug & Lucy.  Sounds like you two are having a fantastic day!!!

Dennis

+1 ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Well... Happy birthday Doug and Lucy..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson