• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:34:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Thursday early wake up cup

Started by Mugwump, September 14, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee's very good on this cool 55deg morn'n....headed to the 80's (90's) for the next few days....and still no rain... huh

...more fish room putz'n today....an errand, or two....then chill'n....nothing planned...

been up for a bit, so a nap in there somewhere too..

...coffee.... 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and very good.... |^|   grab a cup!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My pot of coffee was great. After the weatherperson said we may get a little rain this afternoon I stepped out to walk Kobe and the rain was pouring down.  huh

Not much planned for today so it's probably a water change day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...86 now...and headed to the low 100's...We've been enjoying mornings on the deck while Lucy drinks coffee and I read the paper...

...heading to Lowe's today to pick up the electrical supplies to electrify Lucy's shed...

...I spent about an hour yesterday wrapping Java moss onto the roots of a small root stump for the aquarium...the moss is looking greyish instead of bright green...wonder how long the fellow had it in the bottle and maybe in the sun too much? huh...I hope it'll come back...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

I have a heck of a time keeping Java Moss alive.  I only have one or two tanks where it will grow, haven't figured out if is too much light or not enough.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on September 14, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
I have a heck of a time keeping Java Moss alive.  I only have one or two tanks where it will grow, haven't figured out if is too much light or not enough.
...I've learned that Java Moss does better with lesser light...so righ now my main batch is on a shelf in front of a translucent window and doing okay...also the guppy grass is in the same tank...the moss I wrote about earlier is going into a little higher light...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...well...the wind has kicked up and coming back from Mesa we had some dust and it's here in Florence now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 14, 2017, 04:43:00 PM
...well...the wind has kicked up and coming back from Mesa we had some dust and it's here in Florence now...

...not quite a habob.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 14, 2017, 04:51:12 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 14, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

...not quite a habob.... |^|
...Nope...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron