• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:45:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

Tuesday's coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, September 12, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a fine cup of coffee this morning....MMmmm...very good  |^|..

..48degs now and we'll have a nice day in the upper 70's....I might even mow...LOL...leaves are falling some out front and I mulch rather than rake ...
...not many tho, it's just the first sign of fall....

..fish room putz'n this morn'n....fry moving, water changes, and planting a couple huge Amazon swords that we got from Joanie....nice ones too.. |^|

...but now...more of this great coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

This mornings cup is great. Cloudy out with some showers predicted for later in the day. These are supposedly remnants fro Irma. It's supposed to rain constantly over the next 2 days.

More errand to run today. One a vet visit for Kobe to get his B12 shot. He's has to get the B12 for 4 to 6 weeks and then monthly for about 4 months. Hopefully this gets his system back on track and I can put him back on regular dog food.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2017, 06:20:11 AM
This mornings cup is great. Cloudy out with some showers predicted for later in the day. These are supposedly remnants fro Irma. It's supposed to rain constantly over the next 2 days.

More errand to run today. One a vet visit for Kobe to get his B12 shot. He's has to get the B12 for 4 to 6 weeks and then monthly for about 4 months. Hopefully this gets his system back on track and I can put him back on regular dog food.

...I've been wondering where all the rain would go.....not sure if we'll get a bit, or not......the grounds hard, we do need the rain....

..Poor Kobe.....hope he's up to snuff here soon...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2 going fast.....MMmmm...better grab a cup... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 12, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

...I've been wondering where all the rain would go.....not sure if we'll get a bit, or not......the grounds hard, we do need the rain....

It look like Kobe will be fine eventually. Lost the bacterial balance in his intestines and it messed up his digestion. It seems to be food allergy driven that caused his autoimmune system to go haywire. I'm hoping he doesn't have to be on this medicated food for life.

Irma will probably hit some of the upper midwest too. As it breaks up the remnants are going in all different directions.
Willie

Barb

Irma is here today, wind gusts to 25 and rain.  Who knows where she goes next? wfwf
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on September 12, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
Irma is here today, wind gusts to 25 and rain.  Who knows where she goes next? wfwf
Barb

....watch yourself......be safe...

..make a pot of soup and pop on some tunes  8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

It look like Kobe will be fine eventually. Lost the bacterial balance in his intestines and it messed up his digestion. It seems to be food allergy driven that caused his autoimmune system to go haywire. I'm hoping he doesn't have to be on this medicated food for life.

Irma will probably hit some of the upper midwest too. As it breaks up the remnants are going in all different directions.

Is it pernicious anemia, Willie?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 12, 2017, 01:02:34 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Is it pernicious anemia, Willie?

It is either that or Paralytic Ileus. Right now thankfully his digestive system has kicked in again. These was nothing physically observable that should have caused him to stop digesting food.
Willie