• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:11:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

We need one....

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2015, 07:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That's great!  I don't know who has the most fun, the dogs playing or us watching them.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 01, 2015, 07:18:27 AM
That's great!  I don't know who has the most fun, the dogs playing or us watching them.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

LOL...me neither.....I just kept watching it smiling.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

How cute. Those are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I've always heard that they are sweet, gentle natured dogs. They sure seemed that way in this video.  :)

I had a similar dog toy with a remote controller that dispensed treats for my dogs. The object was to touch a "wand" thing and get a treat reward. The Dobe kept trying to carry off the entire contraption, the Jack Russell would try to steal all the treats while investigating and digging around the dispenser.  Definite learning curve consisting of slow down and think guys. It was fun though.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 01, 2015, 08:45:21 AM
How cute. Those are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I've always heard that they are sweet, gentle natured dogs. They sure seemed that way in this video.  :)

I had a similar dog toy with a remote controller that dispensed treats for my dogs. The object was to touch a "wand" thing and get a treat reward. The Dobe kept trying to carry off the entire contraption, the Jack Russell would try to steal all the treats while investigating and digging around the dispenser.  Definite learning curve consisting of slow down and think guys. It was fun though.

My Jack Russell likes to steal treats and then "bury" all over the house. Then he digs them up and "buries" them all over again. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

They are sweet natured and they're very cute in the natural style they're shown in (hairy feet and all).  From my experience they are lazy and not too bright. The two in the video are very unlike the ones I've dealt with.  I wanted one until started grooming a few of them.  Who knows, may be I just got stupid ones and it's not a breed characteristic.  The parti's and tri colored are adorable.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I find smart, high drive dogs are the most fun. Definitely challenging...a person has to enjoy that challenge and have the energy it takes to live with and train them. I still have to have a couple of play sessions with Fritz each day...even though he's 9 1/2 yrs old with serious heart problems.

A sweet not too bright pup may be appealing as I get older. A nice little lap dog.....maybe  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)