• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 12:55:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 37
Total: 37

Oh joy====>

Started by Mugwump, May 02, 2017, 12:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...they announced a frost warning for tonight...... huh wfwf huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Get the old sheets out to cover garden
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on May 02, 2017, 12:52:44 PM
Get the old sheets out to cover garden

....we did a preventative cover with the fish tanks outside  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

I usually don't plant til after Mother's Day but this year I decided to roll the dice we have no frost warning gonna be down in 30's keeping fingers crossed. I figured if I put them in 3 weeks early would start to yield 3 weeks early and get 3 weeks more hope it was a good call. Have some pvc pipe cut to make a cover with tarp hope I don't need it
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on May 02, 2017, 01:42:42 PM
I usually don't plant til after Mother's Day but this year I decided to roll the dice we have no frost warning gonna be down in 30's keeping fingers crossed. I figured if I put them in 3 weeks early would start to yield 3 weeks early and get 3 weeks more hope it was a good call. Have some pvc pipe cut to make a cover with tarp hope I don't need it

We don't have much going really....most the plants are still in pots....   
Jon

Rjb3

Our basil got nipped last night. It's inside now. The green house is not quite done. Drats.

LizStreithorst

I'll never forget the year we had a good snow on April Fool's Day.  It was quite the April fool!  I think it was 1984.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...it's been pretty windy too.. :o.....that swing has moved all over the deck.....

Jon

Tony44

Still raining around here 38 for low tonite I planted tomatoes,and cucumber all ready.cucumber has not started to vine yet so easy enough to cover if I have to. Also planted some horseradish made some sauce and took extra root and planted it they say you can we will see
RIGHT TURN CLYDE