• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:22:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 548
Total: 549

Another surprise in the fish room today

Started by P4Angels, September 30, 2013, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Lord know why but the dogs where restless this morning.. Got me out of bed at 5 am... Siting here work on my online project  ;) , and my male dog is having a whining fit...  I look over and to my surprise is Daisy (Our female doxie)is having puppies in her basket in the fish room.   WOW!!!! Great day in the fish room....  Pictures to come of the new litter.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Congrats!  Did you not know that she was pregnant or just not know the breeding date?
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

I was off with the calculations of her due date!!  :o
can't wait to get home and see them

Mugwump

Holy Cow!!!....More pups!....that's wonderful  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Another opps  :o  Never the less..... we <3 them....  total count so far 1 boy and 2 girls...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels2

P4Angels2

Barb

Well, that pic sure made my day.  What a wonderful sight, thanks for letting us peek at the family!
Barb 

Mugwump

LOL...here we go.....more terror on the floors....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Well you know Jon momma does have a mini me in there!! and you did always say you were going to steal her away from us

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on September 30, 2013, 07:04:02 PM
Well you know Jon momma does have a mini me in there!! and you did always say you were going to steal her away from us

;D...you place is going to be crazy(er) shortly.....love it
Jon

b125killer

Congratulations on your puppies.  There so cute.
Scott

BallAquatics

You just gotta love new pups.  Mom looks well pleased with herself too.  Congratulations.

Dennis