• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:31:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Who's planting this year?

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2019, 02:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..garden?..flower beds?......

we'll do a bit of both here in a month, or so.....gotta wait for the temps to get stable first..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

We do both. Tomatoes, peppers, beets and whatever else strikes us in the garden.  Along with Asparagus and Raspberries that are there permanently. Flower beds all around.  The better half takes care of the flowers mostly, or at least decides what goes where.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I'm a little late to this thread.  I planted potatoes, tomatoes, and strawberries.  Been working on flower gardens as well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...probably do a cactus garden in a little patch off the patio area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 30, 2019, 06:42:15 PM
I'm a little late to this thread.  I planted potatoes, tomatoes, and strawberries.  Been working on flower gardens as well.

I had an uncle who insisted that potatoes had to be planted on Good Friday.  He would be out planting even if there was snow on the ground.  I usually have most of the Garden n by the first of May.  Not this year, I haven't even gotten the tiller out yet. Maybe this week if the rain stops.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.