• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

Saturday morn'n...(oops Friday)

Started by Mugwump, August 08, 2014, 07:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept like a brick.. ;D Coffee's perfect...time for another cup, and another pot.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Saturday, Mug?  You did sleep well.  You slept through Friday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....Dang...you're right LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Saturday morn'n.....er make the Friday,, :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Doug retired before I did.  I could never understand how he couldn't remember what day of the week it was. Then I retired. Something that we functioned on for a majority of our lives.....poof....right out the window.  ;D 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 08, 2014, 07:38:11 AM
Doug retired before I did.  I could never understand how he couldn't remember what day of the week it was. Then I retired. Something that we functioned on for a majority of our lives.....poof....right out the window.  ;D

Unless you have an engagement somewhere, it doesn't really matter....LOL...that's why....LOL
Jon