• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

Saturday Morning

Started by wsantia1, December 09, 2023, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. We are in the "Calm Before The Storm" mode here in the upper Mid-Atlantic with a major storm expected to move in here tomorrow. Luckily for us tomorrow's temps will be in the 60s so we will be getting rain instead of several inches of snow. In addition to the rain we will have winds gusting up to 50 mph. Today our high temp will be in the mid 50s with plenty of sunshine.

I am expecting to do more fishroom stuff today but I am making good progress so I won't be spending that much time down there after I finish my water changes.

My bully Discus somehow hurt him/herself (probably on driftwood) crashing into something so I moved it once again into a 55 by himself. I'll nurse him back to health and then I will probably sell it because it is a good looking fish. I just don't trust it enough to put it with the other Discus.

This is my first rodeo with Discus but I've had more than a few mean Angelfish over the years. Lets see what happens after I nurse it back to health.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later.     

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.