• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:46:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

Saturday morning - still at least in Az😁

Started by Ron Sower, September 09, 2023, 11:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good morning all!

Another sunny, hot day coming to us here.

How is everyone? My cold is still lingering. I felt almost normal yesterday but Woke up last night coughing a few times, then managed to get back to sleep. Im a little tired this morning.

I'll be bagging plants and fish for the kili club meeting's auction tonight. I sold most of my rainbows yesterday.  They were so beautiful.  I'd been thinking about changing that tank to some other species but had not made a final decision yet. Yesterday morning an aquarium acquaintance texted me asking if I were selling any Parkinsoni rainbows. He had bought some plat angels from me several months ago. I took that as a sign and he picked up a couple hours later. He also bought some expensive plants too!

Our Amazon Firestick died this past week. We have 4 of them. That makes 2 dead in 3 years. Not too bad really since by going to them, Lucy cut out the Direct TV and saved a bunch of money. Instead of paying over $100 a month we now pay $5 a month for one streaming service. Fortunately we had a backup stick which she installed. She's the tv person in our house!

It's time to get some breakfast and work in the fishroom, folks. Let's know what you're up to this fine Saturday! I'll check in later. Bye now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Another cooler beautiful sunny dry day.  It did rain a few days ago unexpectedly which was so appreciated by anything still trying to grow.  It's just the Zinnias that don't care about not seeing a drop of water in forever.  That's one tough plant!

I've been busy doin fun things that needed doing for the past couple of days.  Yesterday I used up 2 gallons of round up preparing the area to have dead weeds where the fence will go. I hope to have a guy come by next Saturday to work on it for me.

Today I swept and moped and made canna butter, and washed the sheets. 
Always move forward. Never look back.