• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 05:02:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, August 24, 2023, 09:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Gee, Willie! You sound in really rough shape. I wish you could get relief sooner. Are you able to get Kobe out for his walks?

Your sister was a lucky girl that she got in before any of that plaque broke off and caused cardiac arrest. Having gone through that very same stuff, I'm still here to tell you! It appears Your brother is going to be lucky too!

Lucy and I have been cooking a lot of dishes in the Mediterranean style diet. I'm totally enjoying it because there's a lot of chicken involved, and I LOVE chicken!🍗She's suffering a little bit because she misses the meat!🥩 We have found some 90% and 93% burger meat that we will use in some dishes.

I placed a fairly large order with Mike last night for fish and shrimp. He's got a new one - a purple stripe shrimp. I'm going to see how it sells. Also, some panda garra. I've got a bunch of tanks that can take this order. It's been over a month since I've been active with my aquatic sales.

I hope to see you all here through the day. Bye for now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Oh my everyone, so much is going on with all of us.  I am sending good healing and healthy wishes to you all.  I have not read all the posts I missed but enough to know things are not good for you all.  I will try to read them all later today.  Since I got home I have been dealing with dental issues, dental surgery coming up in Sept and my arm is no better.  Began regular PT today so it really hurts now.  May or may not need surgery for this.  And the unusually hot summer here is no fun . A lot of my garden died.  Liz I know it is even hotter in MS.  I promise to call soon.  You all hang in there and we will get through our current issues I know.  BTW, my cats did fine left alone for 7 nights, 8 days, so did my Discus with no food, just very clean water when I left.
Barb

Ron Sower

Good to see you back here, Barb! I don't envy you at all with the dental situation, along with your arm.

Liz must be in some serious pain without her good meds.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb, Ron and everyone. I am not doing well here at all but I'm glad that Barb and Ron have made it back to the forum with our new looks. Hopefully our missing text are gone forever but if not we only have our fat fingered selves to blame. :D

I am still in severe pain when I walk and it's not going away so I may be making a trip to the emergency room if my pain doesn't get better soon or if it gets any worse.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Willie, it is time to go get medical help, if you haven't already.  Please get it.  And when you can, tell us how you are doing.  Your friends here care and are concerned.  Ron, hope your heart issue will soon be taken care of.  And Liz, I have an aching tooth right now, so I can imagine how your mouth must feel.  I have to wait 3 1/2 weeks for my surgery, to remove 3 teeth and have a partial put right in on top of the new holes.  How I dread it.  We will all come through these things I know.
Barb

Ron Sower

Barb, you were the one in least pain tha the rest of us! What happened? :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron