• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:39:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Saturday morn'n==coffee==>>

Started by Mugwump, March 24, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning everyone.... ;)

...the snow is just starting here....how much?....who knows huh...but by the radar, we'll get a bunch?

Swap prep today...then some purz'n.....

..cleaned the coffee pot yesterday....coffee is really good  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..oh this looks promising.....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is really great. It's still a little cold but most of the snow is gone and I see some 50s in the forecast next week. The weather people say that last year we got 9 inches of snow while this year we got 29 inches of snow. I don't believe it. Maybe a little further north they got that much but not here.

Some running around today. Have to get a haircut and pick up some doggy treats from the vet. Kobe can't eat regular treats.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 24, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
The coffee is really great. It's still a little cold but most of the snow is gone and I see some 50s in the forecast next week. The weather people say that last year we got 9 inches of snow while this year we got 29 inches of snow. I don't believe it. Maybe a little further north they got that much but not here.

Some running around today. Have to get a haircut and pick up some doggy treats from the vet. Kobe can't eat regular treats.

"haircut"  huh....get 'em all cut  :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 24, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

I may not have a choice soon. I will never, ever do a comb over.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 24, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

....you mean a baldy with  a doo rag?. :P.....my hair is thin stranded....but so far covers....thought about just shaving it off..... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 24, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

....you mean a baldy with  a doo rag?. :P.....my hair is thin stranded....but so far covers....thought about just shaving it off..... huh

You got the picture. lol
Willie

LizStreithorst

There is Nair.  I don't think that most gentleman are aware of it.  Bald is good if you have an excellent head.  Caps are for the majority of heads that are not aesthetically pleasing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 24, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 24, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

You got the picture. lol

..nada .... ;)
Jon

wallace

Remember that spate of horrifying commercials where they were spraying hair onto people's heads?
Dan

wallace

astronomer: earth's gravity pulls the moon
shark: MAYBE EARTH GRIPS THE MOON IN ITS JAWS
astronomer: orbiting
shark: OR BITING

--------------------------------------------
Who's the guy that sang don't you forget about me?
Dan