• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:58:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 628
Total: 628

Saturday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, May 27, 2017, 06:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and the coffee is very good..... |^|

..a cool 50 degs, headed to the 70's....and no rain... huh...

..just putz'n.....that is all.....and more coffee....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...make that pot #2...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Great day here, 65 at 5:30am going into the mid 70's later.  Off to the library to retun some books and then over to the local bike shop for some fork oil.  I thought maybe TSC would have 5w hydraulic oil, but they sell it 5 gallons a pop....  I need about 12 oz total.  LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

Back from running errands.....  my fork seals where in at the Post Office.  Something to do while it rains tomorrow.   |^|

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good day to put a couple hundred miles on those new tires.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 27, 2017, 11:02:48 AM
Back from running errands.....  my fork seals where in at the Post Office.  Something to do while it rains tomorrow.   |^|

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good day to put a couple hundred miles on those new tires.   ;)

Dennis

.... ;D |^| ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Hello folks....how is everyone? Missed the forum while I was gone. Good to be back on Thursday night. All day yesterday friends were dropping by and I took off to grocery store for provisions...it was busy. Also the fellows came and installed the lattice awning over our new concrete pad.

Best things about the trip to VA was the cousin reunion at one of their homes...and then a trip across the state from Richmond to Roanoke to visit my daughter and her 3 kids...her husband was in Boston for work and I'm sorry I missed him...he's been good for his family... |^|

Already had 2 fellows by this morning to shoot the breeze and have some coffee...and cantaloupe...glad I couldn't sleep and got up early to take care of some business that needed tending to...bills, etc.

On tap for the rest of the day...clean up the grill - gonna try chicken on the spit tomorrow, it's marinating in Huli-Huli Sauce right now - going to see if it will be a good item to serve in this upcoming Spring Fling main dinner...you know someone has to test it... |eat|..

Then I'll work on the two tanks...they haven't had much attention and are kinda messy right now... :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Welcome back....I'm glad the trip went safe and smooth..... |^|

...I'll bet that chicken comes out great............grab a couple picks.......are you using chicken quarters?..
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 27, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

...I'll bet that chicken comes out great............grab a couple picks.......are you using chicken quarters?..
Whole chickens on a spit...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 27, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

...ah....that will be awesome then.....remember....LOTS.. of sauce.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 27, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Mucho sauce for sure.. looks like one is going to have to go in the crockpot...3 won't fit on the spit... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 28, 2017, 12:08:36 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 27, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Mucho sauce for sure.. looks like one is going to have to go in the crockpot...3 won't fit on the spit... ;D

...big chickens.... |^|

Dad had a basket for his Rotisserie spit....it was great for cooking cut up chicken on the grill....
Jon

Ron Sower

...i just looked them up....baskets look pretty cool...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 28, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

....you just literally pour the sauce into the basket as it turns..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 28, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I suppose you place a pan under it on the grill grates, right...?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 28, 2017, 09:50:03 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 28, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I suppose you place a pan under it on the grill grates, right...?

....or pour slooooooooooooooow.......
Jon