• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, February 18, 2024, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello Muggers!

It's been a couple busy days since I was here last. Willie, I'm glad you've made it thru a stretch of Covid. Liz, it's good to see you back here more regularly and that you're able to still do your fishes.Barb and Dennis, where are you guys.

Yesterday was packed full. I had a bunch of ppl come to get fish, plants and shrimp. We went to the booths and did some re-arranging and are going back for more of the same this morning. One of my good fish buddies and his wife came to get some plants and they stayed for about an hour and we had a really nice visit. They're looking at homes to buy much closer to me. If they do move nearer that would be great!

Last night around dinner time we called a couple last minute to see if they wanted to go get a bite of dinner. They did and we came back here to visit awhile longer after that.

When we get back from the booths today, I need to spray the yard for weeds. Grass is sprouting everywhere after the rains and sunny days.

I guess that's all for now. Stay well and happy, you guys!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Ron, Liz and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. It's been a hectic week but things are finally getting back to normal. We did get a little snow overnight Friday into Saturday but it was only about 3 inches worth and I was able to clear it all up yesterday morning.

Clearing up the snow kind of wiped me out for the rest of the day so I haven't done much but putz in the fishroom since then. Today it is just cold and windy so I am doing my best to stay warm for now. I do need to get Kobe out to the park because he is getting restless so I will have to deal with that cold air eventually.

It's time to get something to eat so I'll check in a little later. Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 18, 2024, 10:55:09 AMBarb and Dennis, where are you guys....

Just chilling Ron.  Weather has been unseasonably warm this winter, but Friday evening we got about 5 - 6 inch of snow and the temps dropped into the teens.

Sun and lower 30's today is melting all the snow.  Forecast is calling for 60's by Wednesday.  With a bit of luck, I'll ride one of the bikes to my cardiologist appointment Wednesday!

Hope you are all well and enjoyed the weekend.  It's back to work for me tomorrow...  Lol

Barb

Hi folks,  ve me til later today to read up here and reply.  I am OK, just dealing with several very sick friends and even 2 deaths recently.  This is my hardest part of getting older, losing friends. Be back soon!
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on February 19, 2024, 08:25:07 AMHi folks,  ve me til later today to read up here and reply.  I am OK, just dealing with several very sick friends and even 2 deaths recently.  This is my hardest part of getting older, losing friends. Be back soon!
Barb
😢😢😢
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron