• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Happy Friday

Started by wsantia1, February 16, 2024, 05:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good Morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. I am finally over my latest Covid episode and feel pretty good today. This time the virus hit me harder than when I got it two years ago. Last time I was able to ride it out without having to go to the doctor but this time I ended up in urgent care on Monday.

They were going to give me some antiviral meds but after they told me about all of the side affects I decided against that and they gave me some cough suppressants. I still have to stay away from people for a few more days unless I have a mask on because I may still be contagious.

Needless to say I have a lot of fishroom work to do in the coming days starting with the water changes. I did manage to get the Discus tank WCs done daily except for 1 day and I got the turtle tank done but everything else was put on hold.

The hardest part about working in the fishroom was not being able to focus on what I was doing. That made even the water changes I did do challenging. The turtle tank was a hot mess.  I had a few guppy casualties but nothing else went wrong.

That's it for what's going on with me. Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Oh, Willie,  I didn't know that you had covid.  I thought I'd read all the posts while I was gone, but I guess not.  I wondered why you hadn't been on.  If I'd known I'd have been able to worry about you.  I'm happy to hear that you are doing better.  Keep taking it easy until you are 100%.  It's bad enough to have a falling apart back without Covid on top of it.  I'll be thinking of you.
Always move forward. Never look back.