• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:05:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 756
Total: 756

Day afterhump day…

Started by Ron Sower, February 08, 2024, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi gang!

Where is everybody? Weather got you down? I hope you're all okay!

Woohoo! Got my first sales in my booth! No advertising yet; just walk throughs. 5 pieces of Spiderwood😁

Loving all my cardinals in the 75. Definitely will add more.

Have a good day, Muggers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron,   congrats on your first booth sale!  Could you possibly take a pic of the booth to show us?  If Luch doesn't mind of course.  I love Cardinals and Neons, if only I could keep some.  They wouldn't live in my ph 9+ water though.  Willie, how is your back?  Need to take care of it, like I do with my right arm.  I talked with Liz last night, she is doing OK and says to say Hi to you all. She will be along here when she has something interesting to talk about, but I told her we would be glad to read anything she writes, interesting or not.  Right? Sunny and cool here today, but not bad for a mid winter day.  They say Sat may be up to 70!  Get out the shorts, T's and flip flops everybody!  My poor confused pond fish.
Barb