• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 08:27:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 600
Total: 600

Happy happy happy happy....

Started by Mugwump, October 31, 2015, 02:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The box arrived !!!!...and all are well......... |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Wonder who is the happiest?  You, me or the 4 fish????  I think we all are.  Just sent you a pm.  For the rest of you, Jon is a great fish packer.  Without it, the 6 day trip to me would have ended badly.  I am so mad at the PO for putting Jon, me and the fish through this ordeal.  I think I got even more gray hair this past week.  Good thing I don't  w!w w!w, or  mim mim.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on October 31, 2015, 02:37:30 PM
Wonder who is the happiest?  You, me or the 4 fish????  I think we all are.  Just sent you a pm.  For the rest of you, Jon is a great fish packer.  Without it, the 6 day trip to me would have ended badly.  I am so mad at the PO for putting Jon, me and the fish through this ordeal.  I think I got even more gray hair this past week.  Good thing I don't  w!w w!w, or  mim mim.
Barb

|^| ;D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I know how distressed you were, Barb.  I told you to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.  This time the best thing happened.

Your in for in next week too, with the incoming Angels from a guy whose first Angels died due to bad packing last time.  My advice is the same.  Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.  Shipping sucks but it is necessary if we are to get what our hearts yearn for.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon