• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:36:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Monday....>

Started by Mugwump, March 26, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the sun is out  8)

What's y'all doing today..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've been trying to organize some paperwork. I've got so much of it around that I need to shred it or file it. The main problem is that I have to look at all of it so I don't throw out something important. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's not that I don't have lots of stuff I must do...I've just decided not to do it today.  I have Chicken house remodeling project that I must get done.  15  one day old chicks will be here on April 4th.  I'll keep the chicks in the fish room for their first two weeks but once they start getting real feathers I want them in the chicken house.  They will be rejected by my other hens unless I can make them a part of the chicken house where the existing hens see them but not get to them.  They'll need a run of their own as well.  It's not a hard project but it will be hard for me because it's up to me to make it work right and I'm a rank amateur.   

I know how it will go...I'll worry about it until I'm sick of thinking about it.  The time will come when I have no choice but to get started.  I will have to think so hard about everything and my old body will hurt.  When I get done it won't be perfect which will bother me but it will work which will make me feel proud.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 26, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
I've been trying to organize some paperwork. I've got so much of it around that I need to shred it or file it. The main problem is that I have to look at all of it so I don't throw out something important. huh

I don't recommend my method although it has always worked for me.  I am The Great Thrower Outer.  I lost $13,000 because of my throwing out.  I found it when I most needed it due to a turn of luck in a dark time.  I get pieces of paper all the time that I should look at but toss out before even opening the envelope.  I hate dealing with "red tape" more than I hate dealing with the consequences of not doing as I should. 

wallace

We found these portable coops on Craig's list that you can move on a pickup, or drag to different spots. They are good for separating birds and temporary coops.
Dan

Mugwump

I like that.....it's a nice little rig  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nice but not what  need.

Mugwump

An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"

The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night!"
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 26, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"

The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night!"

LOL but corny. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.