• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:42:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

Mugwump

Started by ilroost, November 17, 2013, 12:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Winds are blowing 50 plus here. Sirens are blaring. I'm in the basement. The lights didn't go out, but they dimmed very low twice without going out completely. All the AC filters slowed down and picked back up again. Strange.

I'm off to check the radar.

Mugwump

Keep safe, my friend......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Rjb3

Looks like Mother Nature has a little left for us here, but the worst of it is all over in Michigan now.

wiggs

Thanks Liz for worring about us. Jon and I both love storms, the dogs hate them and try to sit in our laps. No they can`t they are to big. So as Jon said, we were in the basement cleaning tanks with 2 dogs and two cats under foot helping, by getting in the way! Tanks are clean for another week. Yaa! Tomorrow I get to change the micro and other worms. Liz our red worms are still doing great. Well, it is getting dark again and I need to start dinner.  talk to everyone later 
Jan

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2013, 03:43:12 PM
   Back up stairs now. we had a bunch of brief power blinks, but kept power mostly. Winds are howling, sun came out, now it's dark again...poured like crazy too....love my new sump pump..bbrrrrrrpp...it's done ;D...
   LOL...only over flowed the tub twice....ahem, and one tank...LOL...we were moving all the fry and some pairs around...scrubbed glass/glass lids, etc....and a minimum 50% on everything....whew...
   Plat pair in the honeymoon suite, thanks Willie...

Some of the PC_PBSghost fry.....yep, they're that blue at about quarter size...love this spawn

Funny now that they are gone my other plat pair that was sharing a tank with them spawned again for the first time in a long time. They decided they would spawn on the underside of the slate. LOL ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

I'm glad to hear everything is okay for you guys. I slept through everything. Jon your Plats look more like golds in that light. Good luck with them. And your new spawn too willie.
Scott

Mugwump

Anybody notice the blue half black and Albino HB in there?.... ;D..they're from Frank.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Nice. They have a good home.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on November 17, 2013, 05:39:45 PM
Nice. They have a good home.

They're loving it in there...thanks again...
Jon