• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:55:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 787
Total: 787

Tuesday Coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 26, 2016, 06:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is wonderful on this cool morning....we'll be 25-30deg's cooler today.... huh...overcast and dank..

...a bunch of water changes later on this morn'n.....and that's about it for today... wfwf...

.....I need more coffee.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...bbrrrrr...damp out...........on to pot #2 until you sleepy heads get up...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....did I mention fog.....even with a slight breeze...we have fog ...blah....more coffee... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is excellent as is the weather for now. Rain later on tonight. It rained last night also so hopefully the weather continues on that pattern. |^| |^| |^|

Getting ready to head to the polls as today is primary day here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Mmmmm...coffee good here too!  I just start later than you easterners!

Didn't get the stuff loaded to take to thrift store yesterday, so today's the day! Offer came in yesterday and going to follow up with seller today so we can get that puppy sold and off the books. Then later on going to show a house nearby but not in our hood.  Lot's of stuff to do between all these things too. Feed the worm farm, which is depleted now after the auction; feed the fish; yada, yada...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 26, 2016, 09:15:50 AM
Rain later on tonight. It rained last night also so hopefully the weather continues on that pattern. |^| |^| |^|.

Severe thunderstorm watch until 9:00 pm tonight. It's pretty nice out there right now. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 26, 2016, 01:24:17 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 26, 2016, 09:15:50 AM
Rain later on tonight. It rained last night also so hopefully the weather continues on that pattern. |^| |^| |^|.

Severe thunderstorm watch until 9:00 pm tonight. It's pretty nice out there right now. huh

...don't let it fool ya....it was real nice here too yesterday..........then 'BOOMBA' they blew up out of nowhere....several were right square on top of the house too.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Good luck with the weather, guys.

It was quite warm today.  85 if I'm not mistaken.  It will be warm again tomorrow, then rains will come in.  I'm all sweaty.  Think I'll pop my old bod in a lovely bibble bath.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....it'll dip into the 30's tonight. lucky to hit 50deg's tomorrow....and rain...oh well, a good read a book day.. ;D |^| ;D
Jon

wsantia1

I guess the rain missed us.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

LOL...naw..just 't'ain't there yet..... w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

Our day turned out sunny and not too cool...just sweatshirt warm...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron