• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:51:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 774
Total: 774

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 23, 2016, 05:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is great....30's now, mid 60's later....and sunny?....so hopefully a nice day.. ;D

...just general Saturday pitz'n...... |^|

...I think #2 and family are coming over later today, the girls are having a garage sale.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great today. It is pretty warm today with scattered showers projected but so far it's been dry but cloudy here.

Going to an art workshop where I will be painting a portrait of my dog (Kobe) from a picture I submitted to them. The way it works is I submit a picture to the workshop, they sketch it out and I come in and paint.

They will also supply the beer & wine. lol I am no painter but it should be fun.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2016, 06:18:52 AM
Coffee is great today. It is pretty warm today with scattered showers projected but so far it's been dry but cloudy here.

Going to an art workshop where I will be painting a portrait of my dog (Kobe) from a picture I submitted to them. The way it works is I submit a picture to the workshop, they sketch it out and I come in and paint.

They will also supply the beer & wine. lol I am no painter but it should be fun.  |^| |^| |^|

..that sounds like fun.... |^|.....grab a few pics as you progress....how big will the picture be when finished?....gonna frame it..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Got my cup of Folgers here. It's tasting pretty good.

Today we take the race car out to the track for our first practice. Season starts next week. Should be a fun day.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 23, 2016, 06:27:46 AM
Got my cup of Folgers here. It's tasting pretty good.

Today we take the race car out to the track for our first practice. Season starts next week. Should be a fun day.

....it sounds like a fun day. Bob....grab a few pics too.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2016, 06:26:46 AM

..that sounds like fun.... |^|.....grab a few pics as you progress....how big will the picture be when finished?....gonna frame it..??

I think the picture is a large enough to put in a frame.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

Not a great work of art but it was a lot of fun. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

....nice job....... |^| ;D |^|...I like it...
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2016, 06:08:29 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

Not a great work of art but it was a lot of fun. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

That's really cool, Willie!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron