• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:00:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 590
Total: 590

Philadelphia Aquarium

Started by Jdmcfast, July 22, 2013, 10:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

We took a road trip today and checked out the Philadelphia Aquarium and ate some Philly cheese steaks at Geno's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Mugwump

Very nice, it's good to get away, huh?....Phillie steaks...yum...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Looks like a fun day!  Another aquarium I want to visit...
Barb

b125killer

That's awesome, sounds like your having fun.
Scott

Jdmcfast

Yes we are having a great time but I can't help but worry about all my fish at home

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

Barb

I know what you mean, every time we go on a trip, even for 2 days, I ALWAYS worry about the fish.  But they are ALWAYS just fine when we get home, and I feel silly for worrying, ALWAYS!  Enjoy your trip.
Barb

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Barb on July 23, 2013, 04:23:30 PM
I know what you mean, every time we go on a trip, even for 2 days, I ALWAYS worry about the fish.  But they are ALWAYS just fine when we get home, and I feel silly for worrying, ALWAYS!  Enjoy your trip.
Barb
I'm trying to not worry and I have a friend stopping by and checking on them but I can't stop thinking about all off my daily chores and not being able to do them

Josh

Mugwump

Ah, water change withdrawal.......LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2013, 05:31:46 PM
Ah, water change withdrawal.......LOL...
Lol something like that........or maybe I'm afraid I'll get used to not doing it;D

Josh

Mir

Nice pics! That sounds really fun. :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'