• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:37:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Vids of my angels

Started by pashley, June 29, 2013, 12:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pashley

since i really can't take a good pic i thought i would try to video my angels. here is my silver pair, that i think might be het for zebra. let me know what you think. they are very protective, she jumped out of the water this morning when i was feeding them.....

pashley

here are some of the angels i got from Becky when i went to Mo. these are blue smokey, a pinoy, and smokey paraiba, might be silver in there also. this is only one tank of the babies i got from her. as i get good vids i will post the others.

b125killer

Them are some nice angels. It's easier to take a video, especially when the fish just don't seem to want to stay still. 
Scott

PaulineMi

You certainly have some pretty angels.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Very nice, I like the Zebras.... ;D ;D....looks like some winners for you
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

pashley

thank you everyone. i decided to do the video's it was just easier that struggling to try and take the pics. the zebra pair are ferocious when it come to protecting their babies. the female will jump out of the tank to try and bite me when i am feeding.....lol. this is their first clutch together and i think they are going to be great parent raisers.