• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:01:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 577
Total: 579

First Fish Video Attempt

Started by PaulineMi, June 13, 2013, 07:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

It plays very choppy for me so I don't know if it's my internet connection or the quality of the video itself.  What do you see?

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

I see a good lookin' discus tank with beautiful fish! 
Barb

Mugwump

Pretty Discus, and a beautiful tank. I think that UTube does a better job with vid's, than PhotoBucket, but that's me. It seems that PB doesn't stream well, and is like that.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's choppy.  Please do it better.  It is very beautiful.  I want to see more.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I'll try You Tube.

Thank you Barb, Jon and Liz.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

PaulineMi

Mugwump

LOL...now make it 'public' instead of 'private'..... ;D......can't view it
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Mugwump

Yes, and much better,,,,thank you  ;D
Jon

JR

Pauline very nice what do you use in your pots for the plants to grow so well. and what type of sand is that. That is a great looking tank
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

They both play smooth as silk for me.  I really like those two that are white with the iridescent blue fins.  They are all real beauties though.

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Gorgeous fish and gorgeous tank. One of these days I'm gonna have to give a few discus a shot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

b125killer

They are gorgeous fish Pauline. You are doing a great job with them.
Scott

PaulineMi

Thank all of you for the compliments.  I plan on getting some Electric Blue Rams from David at Angelfish USA. They should compliment the overall look of the tank nicely in addition to being gorgeous little fish.

JR...there's a base layer of Eco complete from an old tank topped with gravel. There's a top layer of sand, suggested by Barb for ease of cleaning. The sand is a Caribsea product.

Dennis...the first white fish with blue fins will keep that look, white with a blue halo. It's a White Angel.  The other one towards the end of the video will turn solid blue as an adult. It's a Blue Diamond.

LizStreithorst

The second one plays much better for be.  The whole thing, tank, fish, plants, everything is lovely.
Always move forward. Never look back.