• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 01:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Monday's Morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2016, 06:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another Monday.....coffee is really good  MMMmmm

...hot and rainy this week....and lots of putz'n on tap....and I'll need to change the golf with Russ to tomorrow...it'll be stormy on Wednesday..

..the muffler separated from the back of the muffler itself, so I need to get that fix'd too..... huh

..and, of course, I need to get some water changes done too... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and delicious as always... 8)

...75 here already....and humidity is up, and rising....happy summer folks..the first day of summer is officially here now... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great today. It's going up to 90 but the humidity will be low until tonight. It will be steamy here in the next few days.

I am going to do WCs today. Nothing like playing in water when it's hot outside. I need to trim the roses outside too but I am not too excited about that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 20, 2016, 07:01:14 AM
Coffee is great today. It's going up to 90 but the humidity will be low until tonight. It will be steamy here in the next few days.

I am going to do WCs today. Nothing like playing in water when it's hot outside. I need to trim the roses outside too but I am not too excited about that.

...years ago, I'd spend a morn'n pruning all my Mom's roses for here.....it's not bad, and doesn't take long.....gloves help tho  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

57 here at the moment - typical 1st day of summer here...!! going to go to 73...woohoo!...heat wave!

Nothing on tap today. We'll have t think of something to do. Tomorrow it's off to the Olympics for a couple days.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..well, errands finally done....got Tahoe muffler fixed, an oil change, mailed the TAS banner to Dino, tanked up on gas...it took over 21 gals  wfwf...and now I'm ready for the trip. My last Uncle passed away...the visitation is Friday, funeral on Saturday.....Nancy, my Mom's sister, will then be the last on both sides of the Beldon/Miller clan that will still be around....this is the harder part of getting older, losing your last extended family.
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2016, 01:25:34 PM
..well, errands finally done....got Tahoe muffler fixed, an oil change, mailed the TAS banner to Dino, tanked up on gas...it took over 21 gals  wfwf...and now I'm ready for the trip. My last Uncle passed away...the visitation is Friday, funeral on Saturday.....Nancy, my Mom's sister, will then be the last on both sides of the Beldon/Miller clan that will still be around....this is the harder part of getting older, losing your last extended family.

Sorry for your loss Jon. Yes it's hard to lose the family. There are only a couple left on my mothers side.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 20, 2016, 03:03:50 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2016, 01:25:34 PM

Sorry for your loss Jon. Yes it's hard to lose the family. There are only a couple left on my mothers side.

...thanks, Willie......in your mind, you're almost ready for it...it's inevitable ......but then reality sets in....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear the sad news Jon.  My condolences to you and your family.

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Mugs, so sorry for you and your family. Just one uncle left in each of our families and you are so right about "in your mind....", etc.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Mugwump

..thanks Ron, and Bob....I'll take it slow....leaving early, and taking my time....
Jon