• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 534
Total: 534

Friday's coffee ==>>

Started by Mugwump, May 20, 2016, 07:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...finally up, and the coffee is very good.... 8)

...52 deg's headed for near 70 for today....a carbon copy of the perfect day we had yesterday... ;D

..if I can get myself going here, we'll look around a few garage sales this morn'n...we need to find a table, or stand, to mount bird cages on....

...then stop by and pick up something to plop on the grill later on....???...

...busy day?...we'll see...I'm hoping we can get it all wrapped up this morning... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Today's coffee is great. Opened up a new can. The aroma can't be beat and the empty can now becomes a fishfood can.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

It is going up to 78 today with clear skies a very little breeze. I also have Ms. Vikki coming up from DC for the weekend. My kind of day.  mim mim mim mim mim

It's going to pour all day tomorrow so we will probably go to the movies. I will try to get Ms. Vikki to see Captain America: Civil War. It's supposed to be very good. 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Coffee.....ummmm.....good! Going to 66 with clouds today and rain tomorrow. I Hope it brings in a lot of people to the swap meet. Then Sunday...off to AZ  where it will be in the high 80s and low 90s....! Woohoo! I can take it!! |^|

I'll be packing for the swap tomorrow, going to sell the small Peacock Gudgeons and my pair of Killies; some plants and some old filters. We have 13 registered tables; down from 17 the last time. It will be a long while before I do another one, probably. Maybe someone else will take up the banner. I've done 10 or 11 over the past 3 years.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..My baby sister just got to AZ yesterday......93 deg's in the Phoenix area.....You'll enjoy that nice dry heat....good for your back and knees... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 20, 2016, 11:37:30 AM
..My baby sister just got to AZ yesterday......93 deg's in the Phoenix area.....You'll enjoy that nice dry heat....good for your back and knees... ;D
Yep...looking forward to it, if you couldn't tell...!   8)

Just finished bagging plants for the swap. Netted out half my baby Peacocks to give to a club friend when she comes over in about an hour.

Next is to get some white worm culture starts bagged up. I think I'll take one of my culture boxes to demonstrate how it should look. I'll have my instruction sheet available for the newbies.

Then tomorrow morning I'll just net out a couple fish and off I'll go!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The dogs whupped me today.  I had 8 in a 6 hr. day which I used to think of as a normal day until I got old behind my own back.  Three were easy, 5 were time consuming jobs.  One of the easy ones was kind of a biter that I muzzled.  One barked non stop from 9 am am until 1:30.  He had a voice that could cut through metal.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 20, 2016, 03:36:05 PM
The dogs whupped me today.  I had 8 in a 6 hr. day which I used to think of as a normal day until I got old behind my own back.  Three were easy, 5 were time consuming jobs.  One of the easy ones was kind of a biter that I muzzled.  One barked non stop from 9 am am until 1:30.  He had a voice that could cut through metal.

...the barker needed the muzzle too.....LOL....charge extra for the noise makers?... 2c2
Jon