• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:47:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Wednesday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, May 18, 2016, 06:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a cool 38 deg's as I enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee....MMmmm....mid 60's today...then warming steadily to near 80's this weekend....nice.....I'm supposed to play some golf with our oldest son on Saturday.....first time out for both of us..... wfwf.....likely won't be pretty, but we'll have fun.. ;D

...errands today, and a few fish room chores, etc.....nothing planned..... |^|

....almost pot #2 time  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well since everyone's still sleeping....I'm off on errands..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was very good but the weather is still petty dreary. Cloudy & hit or miss showers here with temps in the low 50s. I can't recall a lousier Spring in my recent memory. This has to be one of the worst. huh wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Almost a perfect day here....  60?F clear blue sky, and lots of sunshine.   ;)  Some rain last night too.  Just checked the collection system and it's full to the top!

Dennis

Mugwump

...clear skies and 64 deg's here....sunny and mild breezes......love it.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Ha!  I shamed Mr. Sharp into coming today to take measurements.  I called him yesterday and told him that he's been putting me off for two long.  He said that he's be here later that day or today.  He didn't come yesterday so I called him just now and asked him if he would be here.  He will be ;D  It won't be long before I have new stands and more tank space.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 18, 2016, 02:55:29 PM
Ha!  I shamed Mr. Sharp into coming today to take measurements.  I called him yesterday and told him that he's been putting me off for two long.  He said that he's be here later that day or today.  He didn't come yesterday so I called him just now and asked him if he would be here.  He will be ;D  It won't be long before I have new stands and more tank space.

.....that's good to hear....sic em, Liz..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 18, 2016, 11:34:54 AM
...clear skies and 64 deg's here....sunny and mild breezes......love it.. |^|

The skies cleared up and it got up to 72 degrees and the weather folks were bragging like they predicted it correctly. huh I heard them say rainy and high 50s. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm getting pissed off.  He said that the would come and take measurements.  It is after 5 and he is not here.  If he doesn't show up he will be fired and I shall fire myself from doing his dogs.  anyone can so their schnauzer.  I wish them luck finding someone who can make their maltipoo look like I can.  I will have to search for a good....

.... There I was in the middle of being irate and Mr. sharp just drove in while I was in mid rant.  I told him what I wanted.  I want the stands made differently.  He has more room to work with,  He wrote measurements down and had to think some.  I left him alone when I saw him thinking.  I'm as sure as I can be that I will be satisfied with his work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 18, 2016, 05:53:08 PM
I'm getting pissed off.  He said that the would come and take measurements.  It is after 5 and he is not here.  If he doesn't show up he will be fired and I shall fire myself from doing his dogs.  anyone can so their schnauzer.  I wish them luck finding someone who can make their maltipoo look like I can.  I will have to search for a good....

.... There I was in the middle of being irate and Mr. sharp just drove in while I was in mid rant.  I told him what I wanted.  I want the stands made differently.  He has more room to work with,  He wrote measurements down and had to think some.  I left him alone when I saw him thinking.  I'm as sure as I can be that I will be satisfied with his work.

...good timing, Mr Sharp..... |^| w!w |^|

..and why does today seem like Saturday???? huh huh huh huh huh huh
Jon