• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:40:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 569
Total: 569

Saturday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 14, 2016, 06:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It would be nice if I had the head on my shoulders that I have now and a body 8 years younger.  No way that can happen.  Oh well....
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 14, 2016, 12:21:47 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 14, 2016, 11:45:31 AM
59 here this late morning...and raining outside.....ugh >:(

Putzing here today too....just finished an excellent cup of coffee....cleaning some stuff off an old computer so I can donate it to a charity...I must have had a million photos on it!

The Sterbai's are cavorting all over the tank this morning. More than usual. Funny thing, I see them cavorting a lot in spawning behavior but never any eggs. I thing the rest of the tank-mates take care of that.  Especially the Odessa Barbs.....! However, the Pandas must be better at hiding the eggs, because a few days ago we noticed 2 half grown Panda Cories out and about!!!

I never see any eggs or Sterbai fry but they are surely fat. I know my Altums take good care of them. lol huh
YOur Altums...my Odessa Barbs!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron