• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:03:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Friday's coffee ==>

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2016, 05:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...The coffee is very good on this cool morning.... |^|....a cool day and weekend coming up for us...50's on Sat/Sun.....

..some putz'n today, a few errands...then chill'n out.....nothing much planned.. ;D.....tho we might go check out a couple garage sales for grins.. ;D...just the two of us.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......and it is very good.... ;D     Saturday, so I guess everyone slept in today ? huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....Play'n find the box with the PO....."groan".......but it's there, they found it......tracking said delivered on my front porch....'last night' ????....sheesh

I'll pick it up first thing when they open now... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is very good this morning. More rain expected today. huh At least the temps will hit 74 so it will be a warmer rain. huh wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...got the box.... ;D...all is well... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 13, 2016, 06:19:28 AM
  Saturday, so I guess everyone slept in today ? huh

Something happened to the time zones, I guess. It's still Friday morning on the west coast here...!!  ;)

I'm just now getting up and waiting for Miss Lucy to do the same so we can have our coffee together. If now soon, I'm heading in to make a cup.

We're going to reconnect the drip system to all the plants and pots today. It's going to be sunny and 85 and my kind of weather. Talked to one of the people we will see week after next in Phoenix...temp there was 101 yesterday. I love it! |^|

Well, she just go up..... going for the first cup now.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 13, 2016, 09:45:06 AM

Something happened to the time zones, I guess. It's still Friday morning on the west coast here...!!  ;)

I'm just now getting up and waiting for Miss Lucy to do the same so we can have our coffee together. If now soon, I'm heading in to make a cup.

We're going to reconnect the drip system to all the plants and pots today. It's going to be sunny and 85 and my kind of weather. Talked to one of the people we will see week after next in Phoenix...temp there was 101 yesterday. I love it! |^|

HMMmmmm....'zoned out' for a senior moment, I guess.. huh huh huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 13, 2016, 09:45:06 AM

I like it hot too Ron. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.