• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:15:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 523
Total: 523

Thursday morn'n after the ..

Started by Mugwump, May 12, 2016, 05:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..deluge and boomers....zounds !!...this was as loud of a store as we've heard in many, many years....high winds, heavy rain, and thunder/lightening....they have the big auxiliary pumps going down the street too..... :o

...but..the coffee is very, very good....very good....MMMmmmm

It's a good thing that we able to cut the grass yesterday...for sure!....they're saying no more rain til tomorrow.....LOL.....sure.....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. After yesterday's all day drizzle it is supposed to be partly sunny with light wings and temps getting up to 76. Rain projected later tonight though.  I'll take it after what's been a crappy spring.

Not much on tap today since I did all of my WCs yesterday. A little putzing and enjoying the weather but I have a dental cleaning around noon. The dental cleaning will be the only interruption to my day.

First to start off I have to finish this coffee and get myself ready for the 3 mile hike through the park.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...still dark and misty outside, but everything is so clean and green...the strawberries are making like crazy, plus the whole patch is flowered up... ;D..they are ever bearing and will provide us with strawberries all summer into the fall...blackberries and red raspberries looking really good too... |^|

..the rest of the trees should finish popping out too....grass cut and looking wonderful, plants and trees filling out...it's gorgeous out there now....life is good.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well into pot #2....and what a great pot it is too....MMmmmm.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...last night, just before midnight....

Jon

Ron Sower

Hi guys...well it's not moprning here and certainly isn't over your way....so happy afternoon! Nice here with sunshine and 74 ATM!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 12, 2016, 04:59:35 PM
Hi guys...well it's not moprning here and certainly isn't over your way....so happy afternoon! Nice here with sunshine and 74 ATM!

...you just get out of bed ??
Jon

Mugwump

...winds pick'n up, cooling off fast...40's tonight........but these fronts have got the pairs pretty active now.....sheesh, they'll likely all spawn at once.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 12, 2016, 05:45:17 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 12, 2016, 04:59:35 PM

...you just get out of bed ??

Nah...just did a bunch of stuff before getting on here with you guys.
Been busy un-busying our lives and spending time wrapping up some stuff.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron