• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 11:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 505
Total: 505

Tuesday's rainy day coffee...

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2016, 06:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....still dark, rainy, dank, miserable outside.....but in here the coffee is great....MMMmmmm.....

...just putz'n planned for the day...yup.....mower's to be delivered late this afternoon but won't even get a chance to use it.... wfwf

...I guess that I'll just sit on it in the garage and go..vrooom vroom... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2016, 06:43:15 AM

Get a picture please.....  I'll make you a new avatar!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 10, 2016, 06:55:59 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2016, 06:43:15 AM

Get a picture please.....  I'll make you a new avatar!

Dennis

....LOL....okie dokie.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great but another lousy weather day. No longer looking at forecast. They are always wrong this year. I'll just do it the old fashion way. I'll just stick my head out of the window. huh

Putzing in store today. I need some frozen bloodworms so I may take a trip to the Petsmart. I am also going to make Kobe some Chicken Liver Treats. I make them with graham crackers and honey. I'll make a batch and freeze most of them. He likes them right out of the freezer. They taste really good. lol mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #whatever   huh...  the rain may actually be letting up now.... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

The sun is out here for a few moments.....  I think I can see the grass growing....  LOL

https://youtu.be/hIaS_vYIQ_A

Dennis

wsantia1

It stopped raining about 2 pm. The much promised sun never came out tho.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Stopped here for a bit..but one more boomer heading through before it clears up for tomorrow and maybe all weekend....

..it has arrived.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....took a quick run down the street and parked it til the morn'n......it's a winner !!!!

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2016, 08:29:49 PM
Stopped here for a bit..but one more boomer heading through before it clears up for tomorrow and maybe all weekend....

..it has arrived.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....took a quick run down the street and parked it til the morn'n......it's a winner !!!!

Very nice. I like getting new toys too. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

BallAquatics

That's a real beauty.  Ferrari red no less!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

....I like to think Jeep (Mopar) red.... |^|

....and cool...the headlight works too.....LOL...
Jon