• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:18:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

Foxes under the shed

Started by BallAquatics, April 29, 2016, 02:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Was out hunting mushrooms and instead found baby foxes under the shed out back.  The dog is just going to LOVE this.   ::)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 29, 2016, 02:11:20 PM
Was out hunting mushrooms and instead found baby foxes under the shed out back.  The dog is just going to LOVE this.   ::)

Dennis

....uh oh..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You are so lucky.  Sometimes I see foxes and deer in my pasture but not often because of all the dogs.  I love the way they leap as if their legs have springs in them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I'll try to get some photos.  Not sure how many there are in total.  I've seen two of them out and they are cute as can be.

Dennis

ilroost

That's better than the skunk that was living under my goat house

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on April 29, 2016, 07:56:20 PM
That's better than the skunk that was living under my goat house

...LOL...Jan's g'parents down in Mississippi had skunk baby's under their front porch....her g'ma fed em and made pets out of them til they wondered off one day....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Red foxes typically have a skunk like odor and these guys are no exception.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 30, 2016, 06:42:10 AM
Red foxes typically have a skunk like odor and these guys are no exception.  LOL

Dennis

...that disgusting protection smell... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

BillT

I guess one say, in all seriousness, "That's a foxy mom!"

Mugwump

...cool beans....you get to watch em grow a bit.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

They look great Dennis. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| Hopefully they stick around for a bit so we can see more video. That's if they don't make nuisances of themselves.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: BillT on May 02, 2016, 02:58:42 PM
I guess one say, in all seriousness, "That's a foxy mom!"
This is a groaner...Where's Lurch?????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

LizStreithorst

I can't see the video.  It says that I have to sign in. 
Always move forward. Never look back.