• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:10:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

Still a lazy Thursday for me!

Started by Ron Sower, September 18, 2014, 04:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

So after doing nothing but futzing here on the computer this morning, following a lengthy diatribe on our club's listserve about the length of some of our speakers, with insults being hurled around in the posts (making me kinda sick to my stomach and losing respect for a few members, and hoping those that threaten to quit the club do just that!), Miss Lucy and I fixed some tomato cream soup.  We split some of the leftover Red Lobster cheesy biscuits and layered some local Beecher's Flagship white cheddar cheese.....4 minutes in the toaster oven, face up, and BAM! Delicious lunch..!

Later in the afternoon...leftover cheesecake with a cup o' java!!!

I think I'll go take some interior photos of 2 homes I have listed and post them to the MLS today. I gotta do a little work sometime today don't I??????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

The food makes my stomach growl with hunger...'good stuff, Maynard'  ;D

The club bickering reminds me of about every club that we've ever been members of over the years....too many bloated egos, and too many folks wanting to be the chief bottle washer....crazy crap arguments about yada yada......I feel for ya.....some folks should never be allowed in adult discussions.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2014, 04:36:55 PM
The club bickering reminds me of about every club that we've ever been members of over the years....too many bloated egos, and too many folks wanting to be the chief bottle washer....crazy crap arguments about yada yada......I feel for ya.....some folks should never be allowed in adult discussions.....
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yup...bloated egos!  Funny...I read that as ''bloated eggs'' the first time!  Not too different, I guess!
One interesting thing is that most of the bickerers never offer to be on the board or head up committees...!
You're right on it with the ''adult conversations'' comment!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Cheesecake and coffee was good.

Now I think I'll post some junk on CL!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

French toast and bacon here....MMMmmmm....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson