• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:43:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 519
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 519
Total: 519

It seems that===>

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2015, 06:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...last night when I got up for a snack, and a drink of milk....I'd left a trail of crumbs from the devil's food snack cakes around the kitchen, front room, hallway, and in front of the pot.....I was directed to please eat over the sink from now on....... ;D....somehow someone stepped on about every crumb that had fallen..???....not sure how that happened??...but then again my eyes were probably shut some of the time that I was meandering around..???......HMMmmmm????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 21, 2015, 06:19:03 AM
...last night when I got up for a snack, and a drink of milk....I'd left a trail of crumbs from the devil's food snack cakes around the kitchen, front room, hallway, and in front of the pot.....I was directed to please eat over the sink from now on....... ;D....somehow someone stepped on about every crumb that had fallen..???....not sure how that happened??...but then again my eyes were probably shut some of the time that I was meandering around..???......HMMmmmm????

lol.That's happened to me a few times too. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 21, 2015, 06:35:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 21, 2015, 06:19:03 AM

lol.That's happened to me a few times too. ;D ;D ;D

"Midnite munchies" strike again.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You need to quit smoking that stuff, Mug :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 09:04:16 AM

Actually, I had not indulged.... ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on March 21, 2015, 09:20:55 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 09:04:16 AM

Actually, I had not indulged.... ;D
Well then maybe you should.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon

GraphicGr8s

You should you should.

Last time I did was 1978.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 21, 2015, 07:08:39 PM
You should you should.

You're a fuddyduddy 8)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 07:19:27 PM
You should you should.

You're a fuddyduddy 8)

LOL.....must have been one heck of a hit.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Hold that thought.......did Liz say 'fuddyduddy' ?......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....oh my.. :o
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 07:19:27 PM
You should you should.

You're a fuddyduddy 8)

Not really. Just never cared for weed. And I am the type that must always be in control of myself. So I've only been drunk 2times. Last time was Dec 12 1980

LizStreithorst

ilroost

Been years myself, having a cdl i get drug tested all the time. But i smoked more than my share back in the 70's.

Mugwump

It's more of a special occasion thing here now.......but back in the day..... ;D
Jon