• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 443
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 447
Total: 448

Saturday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2015, 05:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is superb  ;D ....finishing up the swap prep is on tap today...then some putz'n....shipping a box to Louisville this morn'n ... and stop and grab some Italian bread while I'm mailing the box out....then I'll start a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner.....50's today, then falling off for few days....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Good morning,  I was thinking of trying to cut out a 3D back ground for the 40b today. I have a lot of Styrofoam lying around and want to try to make a underwater "waterfall ". I'm not sure jow well i can pull it off but it looks neat if done right.
Scott

wsantia1

Coffee is indeed good once again. Amazing how that happens. ;D Going over to pick up my last tank (55) from the apartment.  ;D ;D ;D

Tomorrow I will clean it up and Monday I will get a small uhaul and clean out then garage. I still have a 75, 55 and a 29 in there. :o 8)

BTW, much better weather here today. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Great Willie....looks like you're finally approaching the finish line... ;D I'll bet you'll be glad to settle in at last.?....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 21, 2015, 05:57:04 AM
Good morning,  I was thinking of trying to cut out a 3D back ground for the 40b today. I have a lot of Styrofoam lying around and want to try to make a underwater "waterfall ". I'm not sure jow well i can pull it off but it looks neat if done right.

I've seen those done online (pics/vids, etc) but never seen one up close....when you get it finished, we'll make a trip up to check it out... ;D 
Jon

Ron Sower

Raining hard this morning. I won't be putzing today. I'll be going fast and furiously getting all my stuff ready for our swap tomorrow. Trimming lotsa plants and netting a few fish out of the planted tank....not an easy task! Coffee's gonna help though!  ;D ;D

Our daughter, granddaughter and 2 exchange gals are coming over for dinner tonight. Good to see them again.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

I didn't get started on it yet. I need to get a few things for it. I was thinking i had the hard wear too but i was wrong. So i stayed home and cleaned filters.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 21, 2015, 05:47:25 PM
I didn't get started on it yet. I need to get a few things for it. I was thinking i had the hard wear too but i was wrong. So i stayed home and cleaned filters.

What time are you going tomorrow?......ever get a hold of Pete?
Jon

b125killer

I'll be there early, I'm leaving my house at 8:30. Yes he did finally email me back.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 21, 2015, 07:39:25 PM
I'll be there early, I'm leaving my house at 8:30. Yes he did finally email me back.

We'll watch for your smiling face... ;D
Jon