• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Another Request....

Started by PaulineMi, March 18, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

For prayers and positive thoughts. My sister has been in the hospital for four days now with kidney issues, gallstones, dehydration, sepsis....and today we were told there are two dark spots on her lung. She's a bit over 100 miles away which makes regular visits difficult. Her three daughters have been keeping me informed and I call her daily. Tomorrow I'm going to visit her.

Thanks all. ♡
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I'll be thinking of her, Pauline.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Me too, Pauline.....Here's wishing her well through all of this....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way Pauline.  I'm sure a visit from you will brighten her day!

Dennis

wsantia1

I wish your sister the best Pauline. Prayers here for all of you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Prayers and positive thoughts for you and you sister.  I hope she gets better soon.
Scott

PaulineMi

Thanks everyone. You guys are great. I'll be sure to tell her about you tomorrow. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

BillT

Hope your sister gets better Pauline.

PaulineMi

Rjb3

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

JR

Prayers for your sister Pauline
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost

Ron Sower

I hope she can recover, Pauline.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Thank all of you so very much.

PaulineMi

Prayers and good wishes answered. My sister's gall bladder was removed. It had caused sepsis which in turn caused what they called acute kidney injury. Her electrolytes were totally out of kilter due to extreme dehydration. That caused her to be in a state of confusion for a few days. Lots of fluids and antibiotics brought things under control and straightened out her mental state.

When I went to see her yesterday she was alert and in good spirits. They decided to let her go home while I was there. :) She definitely looks like she's had a rough time but she is on the road to recovery. Follow up visits with her docs are scheduled, including having them find out what the spots on her lungs are.  So far though we're all cautiously happy and optimistic.

Thanks again for your support.  :)