• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:25:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

Wed's wonderful coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, March 18, 2015, 04:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..What a great cup of coffee this morn'n. It's in the 20's now, but warming towards 50 today. I've got a couple boxes of fish to ship out later. Then some more putz'n down in the fish room.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good but wind chills in the 20s. ??? Still trying to get rest of my tanks out of the apartment. It's been a slow go due to the weather and I took the weekend off. Got the  46 bowfront over tho and will set that up this morning. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 18, 2015, 05:30:38 AM
Coffee is good but wind chills in the 20s. ??? Still trying to get rest of my tanks out of the apartment. It's been a slow go due to the weather and I took the weekend off. Got the  46 bowfront over tho and will set that up this morning. ;D

You should be getting closer to the end now....have another cup....and bundle up, you don't want to catch something this close to spring.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

sheesh, pot #2 is almost gone now...... 8)....time for another, I guess...
Jon

Ron Sower

Well, today'a been a catch up day for work. This work crap is over-rated I think!!!  >:(
It was good to get home and see my fish and plants. Missed them.
So had my second cup of coffee this afternoon with a Hershey bar. Yum!  ;D Like I need the extra calories!  ::)

Speaking of extra calories, we're heading to Applebee's for dinner in a few minutes. What's your favorites there?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2015, 06:36:26 PM
Well, today'a been a catch up day for work. This work crap is over-rated I think!!!  >:(
So had my second cup of coffee this afternoon with a Hershey bar. Yum!  ;D Like I need the extra calories!  ::)

Speaking of extra calories, we're heading to Applebee's for dinner in a few minutes. What's your favorites there?

Mushroom Swiss burger..............'raw'..... ;D..or darn near...LOL...ask for pink....but their combos are good too....shrimp and ???....steak and ???
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2015, 06:39:43 PM

Mushroom Swiss burger..............'raw'..... ;D..or darn near...LOL...ask for pink....but their combos are good too....shrimp and ???....steak and ???
I really get hung up re-ordering the Fiesta Lime Chicken most of the time. I really like chicken more than steak I think.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2015, 06:43:22 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2015, 06:39:43 PM

I really get hung up re-ordering the Fiesta Lime Chicken most of the time. I really like chicken more than steak I think.

Jan likes the chicken dishes too.....I get it occasionally ... burgers and fries are a good change...same at 'Ruby Tuesdays'....at 'Boston Market', it's a no brainer....meat loaf w/mashers and gravy.... ;D....'Red Lobster'...shrimp.....'White Castle', 'rectal rockets, of course.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I usually get the Fiesta Lime Chicken too. Very good. Sometimes I'll get the Orange Chicken Bowl ...not sure that's what they call it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Ended up getting the Asian Chili Burger or something like that. It was good. Wish I could get something besides fried taters of onions with it. Back to the Fiesta lime chicken next time! ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron