• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Thursday's 1st cup

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2015, 06:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...was really good, actually half the pots gone now....another warmer day today, some putz'n in store around here....I've got some heaters arriving later, plus Shrek/Fiona might have their first chick hatch out ...we found a sale on corned beef yesterday, so we'll pop one in the slow cooker for dinner tonight......this spring like weather sure is good sleeping....we've got windows open during the day, but still too cool at night to keep them opened....

now I need another cup....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Even though it's only sparrows it's good to hear birds chirping again in the morning. The lake is still frozen but a majority of the snow is gone. I cleaned the patio yesterday and swept off the deck this morning. Lovin' the sunshine.  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

....very nice weather here.....55 deg's on the way to 60's tomorrow.....boomba!!!!   

A few birds here....I know the geese are back and squabbling...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Long but productive day today.  Up early bagging fish for the wholesaler.  Couldn't have done it without coffee.  Then to Ellisville 12 miles to the north to pick up Ed's fish at the post office and back home to get them settled in and finish bagging with the help of my second cup.  Loaded up and drove 25 miles south to Hattiesburg, then 37 miles back north to work.  Home now and enjoying it.  WC after dinner.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Whoa, busy day you had....but fun. huh?.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Yep!

BTW, it's windows open and shorts wearing weather here.  Be nice if it would quit raining though.

Mugwump

Ah, southern girls and 'Daisy Duke's'.......LOL....

Did you get Charlotte into the shop yet?..
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have to wait until the ground dries some.  I'm at the end of a long dirt road.  The road is fine but the tow truck may have to back into the pasture to turn around.  I don't want him to get bogged down.  I'd feel terribly guilty if my nice towing folks got stuck.  Monday, perhaps.  They say it will clear up starting Saturday.  I should call tomorrow and ask them their opinion.  These guys are pretty resourceful.  Both of them have been here before and know what it's like.