• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Messy Sunday coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, March 01, 2015, 05:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....currently 11 deg's outside.....it snowed last night, and now we have have freezing fog,,,,,it looks miserable out there......cold, dank, foggy......blah ..       the coffee??....ah the coffee's just perfect...Mmmm..going for more right now too.... 8)

It's going to be a lazy day today......I can feel a nap coming on right now even...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's 13 here but next week there will be 30s, then 40s and finally it will be in the 50s by the weekend. Let the countdown begin.  ;D ;D ;D  Hopefully this will be our last week of this frigid cold weather.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 01, 2015, 06:08:49 AM
It's 13 here but next week there will be 30s, then 40s and finally it will be in the 50s by the weekend. Let the countdown begin.  ;D ;D ;D  Hopefully this will be our last week of this frigid cold weather.

...sounds like a plan, I'll take 40's and 50's......but without some heavenly intervention, I don't see it coming here quite that soon.........LOL....we may actually see the 30's by next weekend tho....yahooooooooooo.......LOL...it's been awhile too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Real screwed up day coming here. Mixed precipitation here most of the day starting about 10. They are talking ice which is worse than any snow.  A couple of days in the 40s and even a mid to high 50 in the forecast for this week. Now for that second CUP.  I slept in late for me so I am a little behind.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Dang !!!!!.....when do we get to see those 40's &  50's ??????
Jon

PaulineMi

Here's what's predicted for St. Johns, MI. One can hope, right?   ::)

Wed
Mar 11
Warmer with sunshine
47?Lo 34?

Thu
Mar 12
Abundant sunshine
53?Lo 35?

Fri
Mar 13
Considerable cloudiness
54?Lo 36?

Sat
Mar 14
A touch of afternoon rain
48?Lo 26?

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 01, 2015, 07:34:43 AM
Here's what's predicted for St. Johns, MI. One can hope, right?   ::)

Wed
Mar 11
Warmer with sunshine
47?Lo 34?

Thu
Mar 12
Abundant sunshine
53?Lo 35?

Fri
Mar 13
Considerable cloudiness
54?Lo 36?

Sat
Mar 14
A touch of afternoon rain
48?Lo 26?

I sure hope so. That weather usually heads this way after you get it. ;D
Willie

Mugwump

I could go for some of that too..... ;D   I'd set up the patio swing and be cooking on the 'barbie'.....yep  yep  yep, you bet....
Jon

BallAquatics

I'll second that, but I'd like it to warm up and melt some of this new snow.  We must have a good 6 to 8 inches since around 10:00pm last night.  It's still snowing too!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 01, 2015, 12:12:24 PM
I'll second that, but I'd like it to warm up and melt some of this new snow.  We must have a good 6 to 8 inches since around 10:00pm last night.  It's still snowing too!

Dennis

We just got maybe an inch.......it just missed us, whew..... ;D 
Jon

wsantia1

It is a real mess out here. In my apartment complex the sidewalks and streets are all iced over with no salt applied at all. People are just going to fall and get hurt. Totally incompetent management here. :o ::)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 01, 2015, 04:17:36 PM
It is a real mess out here. In my apartment complex the sidewalks and streets are all iced over with no salt applied at all. People are just going to fall and get hurt. Totally incompetent management here. :o ::)

....or totally overwhelming storms  ?????
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 01, 2015, 04:22:01 PM

They don't know what overwhelmed is.  The streets outside the development are decent.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 01, 2015, 04:37:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 01, 2015, 04:22:01 PM

They don't know what overwhelmed is.  The streets outside the development are decent.

I can believe that.........they're calling for an inch of sleet/snow here Mon night, follwed by an 1/2" of ice on Tuesday.....streets will be cleared even before we get out of bed......
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Mug, I did a london broil for you over charcoal. Rare of course. And it was great. You fully enjoyed it.

Somewhere in the high 70's low 80's today. Really terrible weather for sure.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were