• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:05:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

Wednesday's splendid cup...

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2015, 06:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...of coffee is 'out of sight' good...MMMmmm...we're at a high of 16 deg's right now, headed for 8-10 below tonight....I've been running like a chicken with it's head cut off lately,today I'm taking it slow.. ;D
Taxes are done, waters changed, shipped a box south..(Liz)...kept the walks clear, ran one of our G'sons around yesterday, shopped, did laundry every day, and other misc stuff in between it all...yep, putz'n today... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....and now another cup.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Thanks to southern winds we are going up to a high of 46 today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Good for a nice 3 mile walk later on with the dog after water changes. Coffee is going down good with my bacon & eggs this morning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Driveway's clear, yesterday's re-heated coffee will do, and soon it's off to the gun shop to help out a friend on my day off. Should be a full day.

PaulineMi

We got a fresh coating of snow last night and it's a balmy 24 degrees already. Tonight...minus 1.

Did some big water changes yesterday, have one more to do today....well actually two. Am going to do another big change in the tank with the canister filter due to rising nitrates. There are sponge filters seeding in that tank. My back protests the lifting of the heavy canister out from the cabinet...I neglected it so now it's the proverbial nitrate factory. Of course the attempt to get it out, cleaned and returned to use resulted in a canister leak and soaked carpet last night. Ah, but Doug's on his way to Florida.   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Cuppajoe was good this morning. 48 and raining/drizzling mostly today.

Just finished trimming plants in the 55g for the Home Show Gang of Six coming on Sunday. Not happy with the thick growth of Wendelov Lacy Java Fern on the wood at the right of the tank. 2 weeks ago this tank was ''prime''. I began the Seachem fert program and all are doing well except the Java on the wood. Attaching a cell phone photo of the tank after 2 days of trimming.

Now to concentrate on snail removal from the 12g! Here goes with a snail trap!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..a very nice tank indeed....pretty...........snail trap??.....put a slice, or two sweet potato in there at night, and pull it out in the morn'n full of snails.....zucchini works too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron