• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 01:37:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 858
Total: 859

Metraframe

Started by ilroost, January 25, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

There is a cool 29 gal. set up on aquabid for sale. Brings back memories. Would love to have it. A bit more than i would like to spend for it though

Mugwump

Yep, they can be pricey.....look for them at garage and estate sales...sometimes you can snag em for cheeap....that's likely a 28 gal.....they had weird inside dimensions....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

After looking at it...that stand might be worth more than the tank...it's a steel scrolled stand....some of those bring big bucks....that being an original single type....wow
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Look here...he has it listed too....cheaper... ;D...plus there's others and example of some stands...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=iron+tank+stands
Jon

ilroost

Growing up my dad had a 55 gal. complete set up. sure wish i had it now.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on January 25, 2014, 02:53:43 PM
Growing up my dad had a 55 gal. complete set up. sure wish i had it now.

I have the 30 (28gal) one..fully restored..but no stand.....S/S hood and all....I may end up trying it here by the computer??....Jan preferred no tanks upstairs...but it's just one  ;D...I've had it sitting in the basement waiting for just the right spot  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

I had pretty good luck last year getting some at the local club auctions and swaps.

Dennis