• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 08:38:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Sunny Monday

Started by wsantia1, March 08, 2021, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Another sunny day here and in most of the country. It still still cold at 45 degrees but that is about to change. Our forecasted high for tomorrow is 68 degrees.

Went to get my car serviced today. Nothing but routine maintenance but I did miss the free donuts and coffee that they used to have pre-covid.

I am a little tired/sleepy so I may take a nap until I get a second wind.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's beautiful here, too.  I'm ready for daylight saving time but warm is good enough for now.

I had my 1st covid jab this morning.  It was extremely well managed with National Guard folks checking paper work and keeping everything moving smoothly.  The jab itself was nothing, just a little sting.  So far so good.  I got the Pfizer.  Second dose it the morning of the 29th.

I got a new book today. Moral Man and Immoral Society.  I think I'll sit outside in the sun and give it a read.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 08, 2021, 02:08:30 PM
It's beautiful here, too.  I'm ready for daylight saving time but warm is good enough for now.

I had my 1st covid jab this morning.  It was extremely well managed with National Guard folks checking paper work and keeping everything moving smoothly.  The jab itself was nothing, just a little sting.  So far so good.  I got the Pfizer.  Second dose it the morning of the 29th.

I got a new book today. Moral Man and Immoral Society.  I think I'll sit outside in the sun and give it a read.

Liz it is great news that you were able to get the shot and you only have to wait 3 weeks to get the second shot. The Moderna shot calls for a 28 day wait between shots.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.