• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:34:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morn'n......dark and cloudy at 60degs....rain arriving in a bit....the coffee's good....very good....but not awake yet....zzzz...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2 now..... 8)...and all is well.....

...water changes and fry moving this morning......nothing planned as yet, so we'll wing it today.... |^|

....sheesh, now maybe no rain ???......I give up.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great and the weather will be too although it will be a little more humid today. Going up to 86 degrees.

No major errands to run today so I will do some house/fishroom cleanup today. Maybe I will move a few more things in from the garage.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 10, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
The coffee is great and the weather will be too although it will be a little more humid today. Going up to 86 degrees.

No major errands to run today so I will do some house/fishroom cleanup today. Maybe I will move a few more things in from the garage.

.....watch the back.....ya hear?.... |^|
Jon

wallace

The worst back injury I ever had happened while I was getting out of a volkswagen bug, something I had done a thousand times with no problem.  huh

We don't get Tstorms very often but there will be some today and that should be fun. My son has been manning a fire lookout on a mountain top, watching for lighning fires. I got an app for the phone that tracks lightning strikes. It doesn't get them all but it does a good job of showing where the hot spots are in the storms.

I'm buried under work and looking forward to the fall slowdown.
Dan

Ron Sower

...94 rightnow and cloudy with some mugginess today...monsoons are returning.... huh

...I intend to clean up one last area outside today...but you know how that goes...we'll just see what happens!!! :P

...I got some new plants in the mail yesterday..they looked good but the package felt a little warm...I plopped them right into the tank and planted them later in the morning...looking good last night and so far today |^| ;D...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 10, 2017, 12:09:47 PM
...I got some new plants in the mail yesterday..they looked good but the package felt a little warm...I plopped them right into the tank and planted them later in the morning...looking good last night and so far today |^| ;D...

.....in mid summer I'm surprised that a cold pack wasn't tossed in there.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 10, 2017, 12:56:01 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 10, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

.....in mid summer I'm surprised that a cold pack wasn't tossed in there.... huh
Not all that sophisticated, I guess.... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron