• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:50:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Ice cream....

Started by Mugwump, May 23, 2015, 06:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Banana split blizzard and a hot fudge sundae (cherry on top ;D)...at Dairy Queen a bit ago...golly awful good stuff...yup..MMMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sounds real good. I'm lactose intolerant but I sneaked in some ice cream a week ago. Boy did I pay the price. Sometimes I get away with it but not that time. :-[ lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 23, 2015, 07:01:54 PM
Sounds real good. I'm lactose intolerant but I sneaked in some ice cream a week ago. Boy did I pay the price. Sometimes I get away with it but not that time. :-[ lol

Get the custard.....it's mostly made in those fast food 'Taylor', machines.....not much any dairy in there at all....most is soy milk, etc...that's why the stuff never really melts, even when warm...it stays fairly thick....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson