• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 621
Total: 621

A quick hello from San Antonio!

Started by Ron Sower, March 15, 2015, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi guys....
Just dropping in to say hi and I hope everyone's doing well. I haven't really had much time to be on here since we arrived late Tuesday night in Dallas for the funeral Thursday about a 1/5 hour drive from Dallas. The family there is doing well and we came on down to San Antonio yesterday to Lucy's cousin's beautiful 5-star-hotel-like-home. I'm sitting by their pool right now on 70+F temp and bright sunshine. Hate to rub it in...just saying!! 8)

We fly out late Tuesday back to Seattle area. I'll be catching up with all the posts then. As well as prepping for the NW Auarium Swap Meet established and managed by yours truly.

Take care all!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Good to here from you, Ron. Funeral's are never fun, but being by a pool on a warm day helps take the edge off I'm sure.....travel safe....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson