• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:52:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 590
Total: 590

The big move.

Started by Barb, March 02, 2015, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Update to our big move:
Moving men took all our furniture to our new home last Friday.  Cats moved later that day.  I am moving everything else, it will take me a couple more weeks to get it done. Then a week of cleaning and some yard work.  Then the old house gets the For Sale sign.  We are told it should sell fast.  Sure hope so.

Cats are all settled in already, fish doing great, Bill is taking it easy in his new den.  I have a ton of work, but it is rewarding work.  I look forward to yardwork in the Spring.  I am being very careful to not get hurt again or get sick.  Hope you all are good??
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on March 02, 2015, 06:04:29 PM
Update to our big move:
Moving men took all our furniture to our new home last Friday.  Cats moved later that day.  I am moving everything else, it will take me a couple more weeks to get it done. Then a week of cleaning and some yard work.  Then the old house gets the For Sale sign.  We are told it should sell fast.  Sure hope so.

Cats are all settled in already, fish doing great, Bill is taking it easy in his new den.  I have a ton of work, but it is rewarding work.  I look forward to yardwork in the Spring.  I am being very careful to not get hurt again or get sick.  Hope you all are good??
Barb

I'm glad all is going well. Moving stinks, but if you can do it over time....it can be handled much better. We're itching to get back out in our yard too. Spring just can not come fast enough...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Way to go Barb. Looking forward to you settling in and being really happy!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Wished i lived closer, i could get your stuff packed up and ready in no time. Glad it is coming along great