• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

Brine Shrimp Direct

Started by EdKaz, February 26, 2015, 05:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Placed an order with them last week Wed., Paid via paypal and STILL havent heard or seen anything from them.
Emailed them Monday requesting info on if and or when they did/might have shipped.....or even received my order.......no response.

At $50 a can Im somewhat hesitant to just order another can from a more reliable/"keep ya updated" kinda source,and wait it out some more.... but with several new spawns going and others in the works, I need eggs SOON.

This was my first time dealing with them....is their no order confirmation and no email response I am experiencing typical?

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 26, 2015, 05:58:51 AM
Placed an order with them last week Wed., Paid via paypal and STILL havent heard or seen anything from them.
Emailed them Monday requesting info on if and or when they did/might have shipped.....or even received my order.......no response.

At $50 a can Im somewhat hesitant to just order another can from a more reliable/"keep ya updated" kinda source,and wait it out some more.... but with several new spawns going and others in the works, I need eggs SOON.

This was my first time dealing with them....is their no order confirmation and no email response I am experiencing typical?

I got my last can from them....they're usually very good at responding etc....prompt shipment too... if you ordered on their site, you should have gotten a conf # right then ??...did you check your PP to make sure the payment went through??.....order number/transaction #...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 26, 2015, 06:20:35 AM
Quote from: EdKaz on February 26, 2015, 05:58:51 AM

I got my last can from them....they're usually very good at responding etc....prompt shipment too... if you ordered on their site, you should have gotten a conf # right then ??...did you check your PP to make sure the payment went through??.....order number/transaction #...??

I've always gotten good service from them. I would take the same steps Jon suggested.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

EdKaz

I got an order number, and Paypal Tranaction number FROM PAYPAL showing the money went to them etc... NOTHING from them.(BSD)

They do have a phone number listed on their site, I suppose Ill have to call it and see where THAT might get me.

Mugwump

There should be a place on there site to check orders...???....Have signed in, or just placed an order at large??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Maybe your spam filter ate their email.....

I've been buying from them for years without issue...  highly recommended.

Dennis

EdKaz

QuoteThere should be a place on there site to check orders...???....Have signed in, or just placed an order at large??....

Nope no sign in.....nor did I fill in the blanks to "streamline future purchases, subscribe to newsletters (if you wish), etc." Like most every other place I have ordered from.......Compiled the order, hit the paypal logo, paid for it, recieved confirmation from Pay pal.............except NADA from BSD

QuoteMaybe your spam filter ate their email.....

Checked the junk, trash and spam folders............NADA(from them)

Ill call em and see whats what when they open

LizStreithorst

Let us know.  Their service to me has never been less than excellent.
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

So I called em 2  hours ago.......... and was immediately told to just leave my name and number by and  because the lady who answered the phone  was "with a customer" and would get right back to me.
Left em my name, number, and order number 2 hours ago...Tick Tock....Tick Tock

Good thing "I" aint a customer or anything of the sort ::)

STILL................waiting

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 26, 2015, 02:37:42 PM
So I called em 2  hours ago.......... and was immediately told to just leave my name and number by and  because the lady who answered the phone  was "with a customer" and would get right back to me.
Left em my name, number, and order number 2 hours ago...Tick Tock....Tick Tock

Good thing "I" aint a customer or anything of the sort ::)

STILL................waiting

Well, that sucks........ :o
Jon

LizStreithorst

Call them back now.  Perhaps they had some kind of disaster and are overwhelmed catching back up.  Like I said, they have never been less than perfect with me.

EdKaz

So I call em back and talk to a Gal named  Victoria.

Explained who I am(again) and that I was STILL waiting on a return call and or order/shipping confirmation. Give her the order number I got from Paypal when I ordered(AGAIN). And got the SAME...."lemme call you back"...........no no no no my dear lets figure this out NOW while we are both ON the phone.

So she says she is checking, and gets back on the phone telling me my order was recieved Monday and  is packing NOW........ for the "5 cans of eggs and some flake food"

HUH?????

GREAT except I ordered and paid for just ONE can of eggs last Wednesday...............puts me on hold/ignore for another 5 minutes after telling me "Lemme check again".

FINALLY on the SAME PAGE.............Seems my order for ONE can of eggs was shipped Monday and according to the tracking number she pulled up THIS TIME, they should be here today.

I again explained I never got ANY emails from BSD confirming the order or with shipping info, looked again in my spam and trash folders NADA....... so she sent me an email while on the phone together...........YEP, THAT ONE made it.

Ive read nothing but good things about the company, and I understand sometimes things dont go as planned,  but after having to deal with their "customer service"  and her "hurry up and get him off the phone" and "Ill call you back"  BS, together with her seemingly "youre bothering me attitude" when I initially asked her to just punch in my order number real quick before I waited for ANOTHER  return call to follow up on the first one I never got.... Im not so sure I will order from them again.  :(

Now where is the mailman????????????????

LizStreithorst

Ed, I think that you may have a curse on you.  If I knew how to do Voodoo or Macumba I'd fix it, but I don't.

EdKaz

Curse smursh.

Its a new year and I HAVE to have gotten a reload of GOOD LUCK with the changing of the calender............I HOPE

I just want my BS EGGS!

Mugwump

LOL.......eggs be there !!!!....poof.... ;D
Jon