• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:30:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 600
Total: 601

Temp

Started by Barb, February 22, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

In the last 48 hrs we have gone from near 0 to 60 today.  The ice is so thick on my pond, it is only melting around the edges so far.  And the ice storm we had brought down thousands of tiny branches for me to pick up.  And did you know I am busy with moving the whole household, LOL!  and in a few days we will be freezing again.  I will never forget the winter of 2015, that's for sure.
How are the rest of you doing?
Barb

Mugwump

We're currently at 16 deg's...dropping to about 8 below zero tonight...cold tomorrow, then 30's on Tuesday with snow..then it bottom's out again.....yes, Me and my sinuses won't soon forget this winter either...LOL.....we didn't get the ice storm, but we sure have the oscillating temps...

As planned, we're just chill'n and putz'n today. We went out for breakfast...then when we got back, I tossed a pot roast in the slow cooker with onions, potatoes, diced tomatoes, etc.....smells delicious in here.....I think that I'll take a nap..?? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Out here it's actually a little cooler as I'm getting up right now. 39...Has been in 40s past week or so when I been getting up. It's sunny and the forcast is for high of 52 today. I miss the low 60s of the past couple weeks!  ;D

My day is going to be determined how Miss Lucy is doing. She was asleep most of yesterday, either on the couch or in the bed,but not nearly as much coughing as the day before. I'm hoping this morning show a big turnaround when she gets up.

I will be going to take photos of a house here in the hood to get the listing up by end of day.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Not forecast to get above freezing in the foreseeable future.  So, I shoveled the 5 or 6 inches of snow in the drive.  It's only about 100 yards with a turn-around, so it made for a good workout.  Will probably need some aspirins to be able to move tomorrow LOL

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 22, 2015, 01:10:56 PM
Not forecast to get above freezing in the foreseeable future.  So, I shoveled the 5 or 6 inches of snow in the drive.  It's only about 100 yards with a turn-around, so it made for a good workout.  Will probably need some aspirins to be able to move tomorrow LOL

Dennis
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Dennis

Willie could have done that for ya in no time, huh?..Willie ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 22, 2015, 02:23:38 PM

Dennis

Sure I can. lol  ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Temps got to around 50 today and started melting some of this smow.  The problem is that it won't melt all or most of it and with the freezing temps expected tonight we will have a an ice skating rink out there tomorrow. ??? ::) :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

That's when it gets ugly.  Gotta be careful....or continue to stay inside with that bottle of wine.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Thanks..... does me lots of good knowing that now!  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 22, 2015, 05:31:35 PM

Thanks..... does me lots of good knowing that now!  LOL

Dennis

LOL...... ;D....
Jon

BallAquatics

Just had a nice hot shower and I feel like a million bucks!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 22, 2015, 05:41:40 PM

Dennis

That's why I still shovel too.....work makes ya feel good....I use the snow blower for most the longer stretches like the front walk tho.....no sense pressing my luck....LOL
Jon

PaulineMi

Dennis

Please report back tomorrow morning.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 22, 2015, 06:13:54 PM

Dennis

Please report back tomorrow morning.  ;)

LOLOLOLOLOL...... ;D
Jon