• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 03:09:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 343
Total: 343

Pix of Rio Negro/Sta Isabel

Started by PaulineMi, October 28, 2013, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Jon sent me babies three months ago.  They're growing fast and are now starting to express some lovely color......

Those are Bill's D. choprae swimming with the angel.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice pic....I like the blue cheeks... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

BillT

wsantia1

Those are real nice Pauline.  Your fish and the tanks layouts always look great.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Great looking fish Pauline, the Angels are pretty cool too!   ;)

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 28, 2013, 06:09:53 PM
Great looking fish Pauline, the Angels are pretty cool too!   ;)

Dennis

Spoken like a true danio man Dennis.  ;)

Thanks everyone.  I'm really liking these angels.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

PaulineMi

Here's another one of the angels from the group Jon sent. It's in a different tank (with tannin stained water) than the one in the first pictures. It looks like some color is developing on the crown. They're growing fast and spawned for the first time a few days ago. I really like the pair. Snails, a pleco and some small tetras allowed for just a 24 hour existence of the eggs.

Mugwump

Very nice, you're doing a great job growing them out....look for some thin red streaks on the crown area too....some should get them.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

That last one as a for sure beauty, Pauline.
Always move forward. Never look back.